South Dakota Representative January 2019
- Renewed my MPLA membership.
- Sent MPLA newsletter article deadline info to South Dakota public, school, and academic library listservs on December 12th.
- Sent Melanie South Dakota library news for the next MPLA newsletter.
- Renewed my SDLA membership.
- Wrote MPLA Rep article for next SDLA newsletter – Book Marks.
- South Dakota Library Legislative Day is February 12th. Librarians and library staff from around the state will meet one-on-one and at a luncheon with state legislators at the State
- Capitol in Pierre to encourage and discuss library issues.
- The SDLA executive board will also have its next meeting on February 12th after the Legislative Day luncheon at the Rawlings Municipal Library.
- Respectfully submitted, Nita Gill