Join MPLA Today!
MPLA Membership Forms
To Pay for Any MPLA Membership (Personal, Institutional, Library Association)
New Institutional Membership Benefits!
- One staff member receives a personal membership at no additional cost
- One free half-page ad in the MPLA Newsletter
First Year MPLA Membership Dues Are Half Price For New Members!
The Mountain Plains Library Association (MPLA) is an twelve state association of libraries, librarians and friends of libraries in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming. Its primary purpose is to improve present and future library services in the Mountain Plains region through development of librarians, trustees and library employees.
MPLA bases its success on an active, enthusiastic, sharing membership. Where our people are so few and distances are so great, each librarian, staff member and library is a vital resource.
MPLA invites you to make an investment in your future by joining us and laying the foundation for your career development. Participate in this process with MPLA's membership -- active leaders in our region's outstanding libraries.
- Professional Development Grants for course work, institutes and workshops.
- Continuing education opportunities including conferences, workshops and special seminars.
- Information exchange and educational programs about technological developments and innovative library programming undertaken by MPLA libraries.
- Recognition of outstanding contributions to local, state and regional library services.
- Joint annual conferences with member states providing a marketplace of ideas where individuals can share their experience and talent with other librarians.
- Forums for personal contact among members and national leaders in the profession.
- Newsletter providing information about continuing education available throughout the region and outstanding library programs through news and feature articles.
- Annual Report and Membership Directory via MemberClicks.
- Promotes regional efforts for resource sharing.
- Grants for states for pre-conference and continuing education programs.
- Opportunity for members to contribute to the profession.
- First year Personal membership dues are half price!
Instructions for Joining/Renewing MPLA Membership Online
Joining the Mountain Plains Library Association has never been easier! If you prefer a print Membership brochure, there is one available. MPLA also offers an online Personal Membership form, which you can submit ectronically. If you prefer, there is also a PDF version of the membership form which you can print and mail to MPLA. You may pay your MPLA dues either online (via PayPal) or by check:
- Payment Online: Please fill in the MPLA Membership form online. After submitting the form, you will be taken to PayPal, where you can pay your dues online.
- Payment by Check: After submitting the MPLA Membership form online, you can mail your personal check (payable to MPLA) to Judy Zelenski, MPLA Executive Secretary, 14293 West Center Drive, Lakewood, CO 80228, Phone: 303.985.7795, Email: email@example.com
Questions or comments can be directed to:
MPLA Executive Secretary
14293 W. Center Drive
Lakewood, CO 80228